منتدى نهال
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

brides - Giving this a shot and hoping it helps

اذهب الى الأسفل

brides  - Giving this a shot and hoping it helps Empty brides - Giving this a shot and hoping it helps

مُساهمة  Sunshine الإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Queensland dating - Never had any complaints My name is Precious AGUAYO Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Gladstone free online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Melton online dating im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am not hard to please and i loe to make people laugh, i have a very good sense of humor.I have a hard time finding a guy that will treat me right, i am also bisexual and looking for a fling now and then I am a somewhat attached female. Involved in a long term relationship that lacks the confort, attengion and sexual needs that I desire. I am interested in seeing what is out there, but not sure how far I want to pursue it. I guess it depends on who I meet.. a little shy, but can be fun when the shyness goes away Im a horny girl looking for a good guy for a long term SEXUAL relationship. Not looking for couples or one time things. NO SLOPPY MEN! Needs to be mature and open minded. my hobbies are music,eaating,exercising,dancing,reading,tattoos,gamer and outdoorsy girl! my goals are to just hook u with a lot of guys! im different from most girls, im here for FUn!!! no strings attatched! I am a young woman seeking a man for intitmate encounters. I am fun loving, easy going, enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them. I love good food and conversation along with tantalizing sexual and errotic life adventuers.

Sunshine
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى